Springboard Leadership Course – Developing a Leadership Growth Mindset
The course is designed to highlight to middle-level managers the importance of adopting a growth mindset to thrive successfully in their leadership role and be ready to embrace further leadership challenges.
Central to the theme, the curriculum will help participants to:
* Appraise their current leadership mindsets and styles;
* Identify personal habits that impede their leadership growth;
* Explore how to better add value to their leadership;
* Develop strategies for productive habits and build personal credibility; and
* Craft action plans to accelerate their leadership development in central banking.
The course is aimed at middle-level managers with at least three years of experience whose responsibilities have steadily increased and are motivated to grow their leadership roles.
Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.